Asde77

Hello, I'm trying to export a file into spine from Photoshop usinf the photoshoptospine script, I'm following the instructions but doesn't work, this mesage appeared " unable to save a copy as "file route" because file wasn't find". The thing is whrn I try to export the json for spine I can't change the file route to the folder I have the images and things I want for the spine file, I explain, the route the script said me is the instalation Photoshop route, I want to change it to a Destopk route but I can change the output route, only the name of Images: and JSON:

Thank you! ^^

Sorry for not posting screenshots, I'll try to add them later if necessary, have a nice day! <3
사용자 아바타
Asde77
  • 전체글: 3

Erika

Hello! The files are generally saved where your PSD is saved, please make sure to save the PSD in a location where Photoshop can write new files. You can also specify a new path for the images folder, or also save them in a generic location first, and then move them where your project is. Let me know how it goes :D
사용자 아바타
Erika

Erikari
  • 전체글: 2536

Nate

You can use an absolute path to choose where to store the file, eg C:\Users\xyz\Desktop\images\. If your path starts with ./ then it is relative to the PSD file, eg ./images/.
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate
  • 전체글: 9834

Asde77

ooo thank you so much Nate, I will try!

I'll try it on a second! ^^

---

It works!!!!! <3 Thank you!
사용자 아바타
Asde77
  • 전체글: 3