AlexandraA

Noody! THANK YOU!!!! With the Java SE Development Kit 15.0.2 it works!
AlexandraA
  • 전체글: 2

Nate

warmanw 작성:
We have updated JsonRollback in Skeleton Viewer 4.0.54-beta to support specifying a version of 3.8 to go from 4.0.xx to 3.8.99.
So that means we can go back from 4.x to any 3.8.x maybe even 3.7.x?
Sorry I missed this. Yes, you can. However, as of 4.0.68-beta we've made it easier: you can choose an older version when exporting JSON.

This is equivalent to using the JsonRollback tool, but is easier. Going back to an older version may still lose data and may still require manual fix up, such as deleting attachments or constraints that do not exist in the older version. Exporting to an older version is still not a recommended workflow, it is provided only to help recover work after from the catastrophic situation where a newer Spine version was used unintentionally.
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate
  • 전체글: 11261

warmanw

Thank you, Happy tears.

사용자 아바타
warmanw

Kickstarter Backer
  • 전체글: 274

bilalmirza

Hello, I have around 300+ spine exports, And the project i need to update is very old, spine 3.x. I Don't think i'll be able to find all the spine projects.
I need to update it to 3.8.
Is there a way to change all the json files (assuming only changing the json will make it work).
사용자 아바타
bilalmirza
  • 전체글: 35

Nate

@bilalmirza The process is: run 3.8, convert JSON to a project (.spine), run 4.0, export JSON from the project.

You can write a script to do it. I recently posted more information and the commands here:
Spine-Unity 3.8 to 4.0 Upgrade Guide
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate

bilalmirza

Thanks! just what i needed.
Sorry I missed that post, my bad.

---

All files were converted via tool you mentioned. Everything works perfect except for 1 file. Any idea why it could be?
이 게시글에 첨부된 파일을 보기위한 권한을 요청할 수 없습니다.
사용자 아바타
bilalmirza

Nate

Great! I can't tell from the problem from the screenshot, sorry.

In 3.8 when a constraint is applied, it may revert the changes made to bones by a previously applied constraint. In 4.0 that has been improved, but means your skeleton may not look the same as in 3.8 if you were relying on the constraint revert behavior. If that is the case, it will look wrong in both the editor and at runtime. To fix it you just need to find the constraint that you don't want applied and set the mixes to 0.
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate

bilalmirza

Sorry, I wasn't able to work on this for a month, It seem like the problem is related to skins(maybe) and not constraints, Or maybe the export itself.
I've removed meshes, constraints and skins in the following image. The scarf is exported as the fan.
이 게시글에 첨부된 파일을 보기위한 권한을 요청할 수 없습니다.
사용자 아바타
bilalmirza

Nate

I'm afraid I can't make much sense of what is going on, as I'm not familiar with your project. Does it look right in the editor? Have you tried rebuilding the atlas? Does it look right in Skeleton Viewer?
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate

bilalmirza

It looks right in the editor, and the skeleton viewer. Atlas rebuild doesnt work. I guess the problem is in the runtime on cocos2d-x end.
사용자 아바타
bilalmirza

Nate

You'll need cocos2d-x to use the 4.0 runtimes if you are exporting from the 4.0 editor. If you are using the 4.0 editor to create an atlas for the 3.8 runtimes, you'll need to check Legacy output.
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate

다시 돌아감: Editor