lzy100w

I use the official runtimes (spine-canvas.js),but I can't see the ColorTransform Effect

colorTransform Effect do not work。

demo:http://zyleague.com/sites/lspine.html
첨부파일
pic1.jpg
lzy100w
전체글: 9

badlogic

As outlined in the README.md of the spine-ts subdirectory, spine-canvas can sadly not support color tinting due to the way the Canvas API works.
사용자 아바타
badlogic

Mario
전체글: 1277

lzy100w

Hope to support alpha effect, because this effect is very Commonly used
lzy100w

badlogic

Alpha tinting is supported, but color tinting is not I'm afraid, and there's simply no work-around for this with the Canvas API.
사용자 아바타
badlogic

Mario

lzy100w

But in spineboy project did not use color tint just use alpha。After exporting No alpha changes in the spine-canvas
How to make a fade out effect in the spine-canvas
lzy100w

badlogic

Please make sure you are using the latest spine-ts canvas source from the 3.6 or 3.7-beta branches. Here's the relevant code that at least enables alpha tinting per attachment: spine-runtimes/SkeletonRenderer.ts at 3.6
사용자 아바타
badlogic

Mario

lzy100w

I used the latest version
I found the problem
If I set triangleRendering true ,alpha effect will invalid
code:
skeletonRenderer.triangleRendering = true
If I set triangleRendering false,I will see alpha effect

This is a demo to see the problem:
http://zyleague.com/sites/lspine.html
lzy100w

badlogic

Ah, yes. Please note that triangle rendering (and hence mesh support) is EXTREMELY experimental. It will (and is) broken in quite a few browser versions and there is no way to fix it. I have implemented alpha tinting for triangle rendering. Please update your clone of the 3.6 or 3.7-beta branch.
사용자 아바타
badlogic

Mario

lzy100w

thank you very much。
I am using triangle rendering in my project now
I use repeated rendering to solve the problem of broken
code:canvas.getContext("2d").drawImage(canvas,0,0)
broken problems may be solved by using bitmap filters.
lzy100w

badlogic

I have experimented with filters when I implemented the renderer back in the day. I could not find a combination that works reliably in all browsers across platform and versions. If you use this in production, please be aware that we won't be able to fix any rendering issues you encounter.
사용자 아바타
badlogic

Mario

다시 돌아감: Runtimes