Anonymous_Koala

Hello, I downloaded the latest version of the gimp to spine export plug-in from the official git. I managed to install it and so on and it suceeds in exporting each layer as its own png, but it always fails when it tries to create a .json file.

The error it gives me is this:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\\xd7\x90\xd7\x95\xd7\x94\xd7\x93 \xd7\xa8\xd7\x96\\Downloads\\[the name of the folder i try to export into]\\[the name of the .psd file i tried to export]'
Thanks ahead if anyone has any idea on how to solve it!
Anonymous_Koala
  • 전체글: 2

badlogic

Looks like the script can not handle unicode paths on Windows. Could you post your full folder name you try to export to? As a temporary workaround, export to a folder without unicode characters, e.g. C:\export\.
사용자 아바타
badlogic

Mario
  • 전체글: 2168

Anonymous_Koala

badlogic 작성:Looks like the script can not handle unicode paths on Windows. Could you post your full folder name you try to export to? As a temporary workaround, export to a folder without unicode characters, e.g. C:\export\.
These x[number] folders aren't actually folders I've made btw, the filepath there is really strange.

The solution turned out to be, really really silly. My PC's user is written in Hebrew, when I switched over to exporting on another user with an English name, it worked. I guess it just can't handle Hebrew?
Anonymous_Koala
  • 전체글: 2

badlogic

Yeah, that's what I meant with "unicode paths". Instead of switching the user, you can also just export to a folder that has no hebrew characters in it!
사용자 아바타
badlogic

Mario
  • 전체글: 2168

다시 돌아감: Editor