SingingForest

I may be completely missing something obvious, but when I try to export my animation to a video format (I've tried both AVI and Quicktime) I get a popup text saying that it exported, but the file on my machine says it has a zero duration, and it shows just a black empty image. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, and I've looked at all the forum posts and videos I could find and can't seem to figure it out. My animation is 50 frames, and I've tried changing the FPS counter from 15, to 30, to 1500, and still nothing. :(
SingingForest

Kickstarter Backer
  • 전체글: 12

Nate

Does this happen for all animations or just one? Try an example project. Does your animation have a visibility dot in the tree? Maybe you can attach your project to a post so I can try? Or email it to contact@esotericsoftware.com if you'd rather not share with the world.
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate
  • 전체글: 11857

SingingForest

That was it - the visibility dot! I knew it was something silly and simple that I was just missing. Thanks for the assist. :)
SingingForest

Kickstarter Backer

SingingForest

So I think this is what is causing my issue. There's a keyframe that is located before the zero point in the rotation layer, and the program crashes when I try to move it. I have two animations in this file, one I'm able to render out a quicktime of just fine, but this one has this keyframe issue and I'm not able to render out this animation. (Note: I did have a keyframe set at 0 and 30 but I deleted them before I took this screenshot.)
이 게시글에 첨부된 파일을 보기위한 권한을 요청할 수 없습니다.
SingingForest

Kickstarter Backer

Søren

We've seen that error once or twice before but have been unable to reproduce it yet. There is a "fix" for it until we figure out what is causing it. Export your animation as JSON then import the animation again with a new name, The key will be gone then.
사용자 아바타
Søren

Shiu
  • 전체글: 2447

Nate

I'd love to see how someone can make a key show up before zero!
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate
  • 전체글: 11857

SingingForest

Thanks for the work-around, guys. :)
SingingForest

Kickstarter Backer

다시 돌아감: Editor