IndieDoroid

Hi guys

Are there any tips to increase the export speed? I usually have to wait 30-40 seconds before the file gets exports

사용자 아바타
IndieDoroid
  • 전체글: 132

Erikari

Hello IndieDoroid! Can you specify the kind of export that takes long, (possibly showing the settings) and your project metrics?
사용자 아바타
Erikari

Erikari
  • 전체글: 2104

IndieDoroid

Erikari 작성:Hello IndieDoroid! Can you specify the kind of export that takes long, (possibly showing the settings) and your project metrics?
screenshot.74.jpg
screenshot.75.jpg

Hi Erikari

Here you go. I also did a video recording. Eventually Spine memory leaks and crashes

Not sure what you mean by project metrics. :confused:

I underestimated, takes about 2:40 minutes to export, but this time it crashed Spine. :wounded:
이 게시글에 첨부된 파일을 보기위한 권한을 요청할 수 없습니다.
사용자 아바타
IndieDoroid

Nate

That is very odd. Nothing stands out from your settings, except 32 padding between atlas regions is a huge amount. It's not clear at what point in the export Spine runs out of memory. If you uncheck Pack, does the JSON export succeed?

Can you please show the Metrics view?
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate
  • 전체글: 9334

IndieDoroid

Nate 작성:That is very odd. Nothing stands out from your settings, except 32 padding between atlas regions is a huge amount. It's not clear at what point in the export Spine runs out of memory. If you uncheck Pack, does the JSON export succeed?

Can you please show the Metrics view?
It seems the padding was the reason! I reduced it down to 4 and the export was faster! Thanks :nerd:

Unchecking the Pack also made it faster and the JSON did get exported
사용자 아바타
IndieDoroid

Nate

Hmm interesting. Very high padding makes it harder to fit images on the atlas page, but you should just end up with more page images, it should not fail. We'll look into it!
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate
  • 전체글: 9334

다시 돌아감: Editor