tjbrunetto

Hi Esoteric Team,

I have an issue that may be easily resolved. When working in Spine I find that I want to push my animations as far as I can until they look bad and then I bring them back a bit. The current work flow is to duplicate the animation and compare the two animations against one another. What I find frustrating is that there is not a ghost mechanism that keeps track of where the mesh / sprite was before you start adjusting it that frame. If we had a current frame ghost shape that did not automatically adjust itself as you were moving bones than I could adjust the animation based upon how much more I wanted to push the animation with an educated guess from the meshes / sprites previous location.

Assuming there may be a way to do this, not sure.

Tim
tjbrunetto
  • 전체글: 119

Nate

It sounds like you can use ghosting to do what you want. If you check Current on the Ghosting view next to Frames, it will draw a ghost on the current frame. If you have Auto Key turned off then the ghost won't update as you change the skeleton. Does that achieve your goal?

If working with auto key off is annoying, note that K is the Key Edited hotkey. It will key everything that has been changed. This is the same thing auto key does, except auto key does it all the time, as soon as you make any change, and the hotkey of course only does it when you press it.
사용자 아바타
Nate

Nate
  • 전체글: 9957

tjbrunetto

Looks like the fix I needed, thanks!
tjbrunetto
  • 전체글: 119

다시 돌아감: Editor